Sunday, January 30, 2011

Soft colors


Lots of new items for Petit Brocante are getting ready these days. I will start the presentation with showing you these things in very douce and warm colors, aged gold, bronze, amethyst, brown and golden. I sell the candle sticks as a pair and the tray with the selection showed. Please send me an email, if you have special requests.



More will follow soon. Remember that you can enlarge the photos by cklicking them.


The news on these pictures will all be listed tonight..

4 comments:

Maribel said...

Son auténticas bellezas. Una maravilla.

Garden of Miniatures said...

I love the result of the warm colours,it looks really beautiful!Jeannette x

Terri said...

This is my first time to your blog and I am enchanted! I love your creations, they are totally imaginative. I feel inspired!
Hugs,
Terri

Jollie said...

Hi Susanne,

You've made very beautiful minis again!
These soft colours are so warm too :)

Hugs, Jollie